[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]For your content to be qualified for publication on Solutiontales, it has to meet the following criteria:
- The article(s) must be written in English.
- The article(s) must contain a minimum of 1000 words.
- The article(s) must come with a picture with a size that ranges from 250 kb to 1MB.
- The article(s) must be unique, data-backed, and contain all the required information.
- Any article(s) you submit will be checked and vetted for plagiarism, proper English usage, grammar, and formatting before approval. Should I find your article to be plagiarised, it will be automatically rejected.
- Once you submit an article, it becomes the property of Solutiontales, and you won’t have any rights on it.
- I get a lot of guest post submissions, that’s why I won’t be able to notify you of my decision regarding the approval or rejection of your article(s).
- Neither backlinks nor hyperlinks will be given on free guest posts.