Game of Thrones has so many characters that you’d probably have a hard time trying to remember all of them (can you even do that?). We all have our favorites though, the ones that to whom we relate the most. Does your personality match theirs, though? Find out through our Game of Thrones personality quiz!
Your friend is being bullied by a bunch of big guys. What do you do?
- Fight them even if you know you’re going to lose.
- Fight them knowing that you’re going to win.
- Do nothing because there’s nothing you can do about it.
- Convince the bullies to leave your friend alone.
- Seek help to stop the bullies.
What would you do if your Significant Other cheated on you?
- Burn them.
- Accept their apology but remember how bad it felt.
- Kill them in their sleep.
- Kill them while they’re awake.
- Try to understand why they did it.
What do you do each Friday night?
- I do nothing.
- I drink and read.
- I train.
- I plot.
- I spend time with my children.
Which is your weapon of choice?
- A big, badass sword
- A small sword
- Your mind
- A dragon
Which movie do you prefer?
- About Time
- Hunger Games
- How to Train Your Dragon
What’s most important to you?
How would you like to die?
- Fighting in battle
- Old, on my bed, surrounded by loved ones.
- I’m too cool to die.
- While I’m sleeping.
- On the Iron Throne.
What do your friends think of you?
- Smart and sarcastic
- Mischievous but kind
What do you do if your friends bring a new board game?
- I study all the instructions.
- I read the “How to Win” section.
- I just play and see where that takes me.
- I insist on playing our usual board game.
- I ask them to explain the game to me since they brought it.
What does success mean to you?
- Landing my dream job.
- Living a life of adventure.
- Being in control of my life.
- Making sure my family is doing great.
- Being able to drink and think however I want.
If you were in Westeros, how important would the Iron Throne be?
- I’d do anything to get on the Iron Throne.
- I wouldn’t care about the Iron Throne.
- I’d work on making sure whoever sits on it is worthy.
- I’d rather rule a small region that I can control.
- What the heck is the Iron Throne?
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!