League of Legends is one of the most popular games out right now. It is a team based game developed by Riot games that takes place in an online battle arena.
It has an active player base of around 80 million players, which is truly a huge amount. Many professional gamers also play this game, and it is one of the most popular esports games. Why would anyone want to uninstall the game?
One of the best things about the game is the intense strategy involved and the number of characters to pick from. It is easy to play, but it definitely takes a while to master.
The epic gameplay has made it a huge success, and it has continued to remain popular since its release in 2009.
We love the game, and would therefore never want to get rid of it. Are you really sure you want to uninstall it? Maybe you are simply too addicted, and need to get it off your system.
Since you’re here, chances are that we can’t change your mind. So feel free to read our step by step guide on how to uninstall League of Legends.
The majority of gamers tend to play the game on Windows 10. These steps will also work for previous versions of Windows, but there may be some slight differences.
- Firstly you must find the “Add/Remove Programs” tool on Windows 10. You can search for this.
- You will then need to search for “League of Legends” in the search bar.
- You will then find the game, and you can click on the uninstall option.
- Confirm the uninstall option that appears in a new pop-up
- That is all there is to it. You will now have uninstalled League of Legends from your device.
If you have a Mac, then you will need to follow different steps to uninstall League of Legends. Make sure that the game isn’t running.
- Click on Finder and select League of Legends from the list
- Drag the icon to trash and empty it
- Clean up any remnant files in the cache and preferences folder. You will be able to find some files related to League of Legends.
- Alternatively, you can use a smart uninstaller app to simplify this process and uninstall the files and application together.
You should now have a clear idea on how to uninstall League of Legends. We hope that this guide will allow you to remove the game for whatever reason that you may have.
If you need to take a break from the addictive fun, then it may be worth uninstalling the game to focus on on other things.
Luckily, it is easy to reinstall the game whenever you want. It doesn’t need to be a permanent decision.